Monday, May 21, 2007

Big Rapids is hideous.

But at least Leona won't have to be here much longer. Kristyn and I came down Saturday and saw Leona briefly at Higgins Lake where she is at a enviromental conference. She will be back tonight. I am going up to get a small trailer at Reed City and K and I will load it this afternoon. Should get a lot of stuff out of here. Cathie (Leona's sister) told her she can stay with her for the rest of the school year and they can get the apartment here cleaned up. We will be paying for 3 months rent for an empty apartment unless we or Penny can find someone to rent it before. Worth to get out of here and up to Calumet. I start work at Ft. Wilkins SP on June 11th. Late shift from 2:30 to 10:30. Pays a little more and will allow me time to get work done at the Vertin studio too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home